- Calvario City Church is a multicultural, multigenerational, evangelical, Assemblies of God church in the heart of Orlando. It is a congregation of about four thousand people who worship together in weekly services and small groups throughout the city and abroad. Because of its location, Calvario City Church ministers to a mosaic demographic – with members from all walks of life and ethnicities. Central to the growth and outreach of Calvario City Church has been its strong emphasis on prayer and small groups here and around the world.
Who We Are
Mission & Core Values
- Calvario City Church exists to build a great city, one life at a time, through a gospel-movement that brings the following, Personal Conversion, Community Service, Biblical Justice and Cultural Transformation through the work of the Holy Spirit.
- We are committed to the following Core Values:
- Passionately Proclaim, at home and abroad, by word and deed Jesus as Savior, Baptizer in the Holy Spirit, Healer and Soon Coming King.
- Strategically Invest, in the next generation.
- Vigorously Plant new churches and revitalize existing ones.
- Skillfully Resource our Fellowship and community.
- Fervently Pray for God’s favor and help as we serve Him with pure hearts and noble purpose.
- The ministries of Calvario City Church are built and developed to support five crucial foci:
- Worship & Evangelism
- Spiritual & Community Formation
- Missions and Church Planting
- Compassion & Social Justice
- Cultural Renewal
Dr. Nino González and Pastor Abigail González
Dr. González is an ordained minister with the Assemblies of God with over 25 years in ministry. In addition to being a Pastor, he is also a conference speaker, and has preached throughout the world. He presently serves as Senior Pastor at Calvario City Church. In 2008, he was elected as the Superintendent for the Southeastern Spanish District. Pastor Nino lives in Orlando, Fl, with his wife Abigail.